Monday, September 15, 2008

50 Odd Things About Me

So, I'm overdue for a post. Been studying, just class on my mind, can't think of much else, so I thought I'd do one of these fun lists, got it from Muriel.

1) Do you like blue cheese? NEVER!! That's just nasty!

2) Have you ever smoked crack? Unfortunately, no.

3) Do you own a gun? I do not personally own a gun, but my husband has something.

4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? None, I like my cola straight up!

5) Do you get nervous before doctors appointments? Depends on where they are probing me.

6) What do you think of hot dogs? LOVE 'EM!! Especially the ones I ate in New York.

7) Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night, especially when JOSH GROBAN is singing it.

8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? OK, if we're being honest, Mountain Dew. If you want the answer I should give, we'll say water.

9) Can you do push ups? Not sure, why would I want to do that?

11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Love my wedding rings.

12) Favorite hobby? Sleeping, that's a hobby, right?

13) Ever been in a car wreck? Yes, two.

14) Do you like thunderstorms? Yes.

15) What's one trait that you hate about yourself? The leftover baby fat, thanks kids!

16) Middle name? Lynn

17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? 1- Is it time to leave to take Maxine to swimming lessons? 2- Is it time to put the kids to bed yet? 3) I have some serious studying to do!!!

18) Name 3 things you bought today? AA batteries, milk, cat food.

19) Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water (yes, I drink a lot of water, especially if it's really good water!!) and Mountain Dew. Just two.

20) Current worry? First Anatomy & Physiology test Wednesday night.

21) Current hate right now? Stupid people in college courses.

22) How did you bring in the New Year? As I always do: sleeping.

23) Where would you like to go back to? Puerto Rico, baby!!

24) Name three people who will complete this? My 3 "Jenn" friends, Adams, Hicks & Pearson. Maybe??

26) Do you own slippers? Yes, pink ones and white squishy ones from Bath & Body Works.

27) What shirt are you wearing? ISU Bengals shirt Bryan bought me for Christmas.

28) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? YES!! If only I could afford some of my own.

29) Can you whistle? Yes, but it's pretty pathetic.

30) Favorite color? Pink.

31) Would you be a pirate? Nah.

32) What songs do you sing in the shower? You think I'm coherent enough to sing in the shower. I'm finally awake by the time I get out.

33) Favorite girl's name? Maxine, of course

34) Favorite boy's name? Riley & Easton

35) Whats in your pocket? My cell phone.

36) Last thing that made you laugh? Watching Psych with Riley, and watching how hard Riley was laughing at it.

37) Best bed sheets as a child? Huh?

38) Worst injury you've ever had? Does a jaw swollen to the size of a baseball due to an abscess of a 15 year old root canal count??? I think that's the best I got.

40) Favorite flavor potato chips? Not a fan of chips, but I suppose I would say Fritos.

41) Who is your loudest friend? Not sure how to answer this one, don't want to offend ;-)

42) How many dogs do you have? Zero, no thanks.

43) Does someone have a crush on you? I hope somebody does!

45) What is your favorite book? Don't have favorite, currently reading Abnormal Psychology, Anatomy & Physiology, 1776, An Unquiet Mind, and When Listening Comes Alive. Whew!!!

46) What is your favorite candy? Don't care much for candy, but I do have this strange unexplained weakness for Twinkies?

47) Favorite Sports Team? I could really care less, sorry.

48) What song do you want played at your funeral? What?

49) What were you doing at midnight last night? Studying for a quiz on the skull bones; got 100% thank you very much!!

50) First thing you thought about when you woke up? Couldn't I just stay in bed??

9 comments:

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

I got a kick out of this! Still learning stuff about ya that's for sure! I forgot you liked the Dew. Yeah that's me too...except I am a Coke and DP fan, oh I mean I prefer water first thing in the morning!
(he he) I will do this when I get a chance!

Muriel said...

I watched part of Psyche the other day. Pretty funny. I'll have to catch it again. How you doing on 1776?? I'm struggling but I stayed up late last night trying to get into it.

Cydnee Gee said...

1776, I'm listening and I'm about 2 or 3 hours into it. There's no way I would've been able to read it in paper though. It's a lot of history. We'll see.

OK, check out the Psych episode Gus goes into the bank, the scene where Gus hugs Shawn as he's leaving, about halfway through, that's the scene Riley could hardly contain his giggles, it was a funny scene, but funnier to watch Riley giggling out of control!!

Cydnee Gee said...

jen jensen, did you see what i did?? i put "hicks" for you in my list. now that's funny, cause i know very well it's jensen and it's been that way for what, 11 or 12 years???? duh!!

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

Yes my dear, I did notice! And I laughed but it didn't bother me at all. I knew for sure it was me!!!

Anonymous said...

Tedd's Hot dogs!! there is nothing like them! When we go to Canada we sometimes stop in Buffalo just to have Ted's.

Cydnee Gee said...

I miss Tedd's Hot Dogs!! So many good eats in Buffalo I miss, real buffalo wings too. Miss La Nova pizza and wings, yum!! and about the best I can get here in Idaho, is POTATOES!! Claudia next time you zip through Buffalo, enjoy a hot dog for me. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey, could you send me the original odd things about me questions, I want to try it too. And post it on my blog, that you got me addicted to, well, sort of. I need new ideas.

Abes and Stace said...

Cydnee!
I found you on Marci Peacocks blog. You're alive!
How is Idaho? I really miss you. Sitting through sacrament without you and your toys just isn't the same. :)
Hope all is well.