Saturday, October 4, 2008

Grandpa Boobie Rocks!!!

I suppose the name of the title (my dad's name) alone is a whole 'nother post. But, here's the story.

We spent the weekend at my parent's house. We brought our Xbox 360 and Guitar Hero, never expecting to get the old folks (my parents) to participate. Not only would did the old people sit in the same room, watching the festivities. They participated!! And they had fun!! And they ROCKED!!

This is a video of my dad, and all I can say, is he ROCKS!!!






Here's a picture of my mom, she rocks too, though not nearly as exaggerated as my dad!

My brother, Alex:




Riley, playing MarioKart:

5 comments:

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

All I have to say is: Go Grandpa Boobie! Does Santa need to bring us some new toys? Looks fun. Bryan is looking 'specially comfy in those jammie bottoms! :)

Muriel said...

He dances just like Mitchell. He looks like he was having a blast!

Leslie Black said...

Nice to know you were in town this weekend! Do you have our tent?

Anonymous said...

TOO Fun!!

Jill said...

Hi Bryan and Cyd, I can't believe how big Reilly is! Your family is adorable. I'm glad you found us.