Sunday, April 6, 2008

A bit behind. . . .

So, I've been a bit behind on posting anything, sorry. Not sure if anyone checks this to even notice it's been a while. But, I suppose I'll update. Been a crazy month, expected good things, school stuff, and unexpected trouble and challenges. I'll see what I can do to get it all on here.

First of all, I must say how much fun I'm having reading other blogs. I have a few that I've bookmarked of friends from the past and far away, and family and friends close by. The fun thing is finding links on their pages to other friends, from the past and far away. It's a fun way to catch up on friends, even though they probably have no idea I've gotten a hold of their blog pages. Funny, sort of.

Well, let's see if I can catch up. . . . . I guess it will be posted backwards, since I'll write this first, then post what's been going on, but you get the idea.

No comments: