How do I know this? Because our room is adjacent to him, our doors are right next to each other. Not across the hall or around the corner, but right there!! And like most mothers, even in the deepest of sleep, just the slightest noise from a child and a mom jolts up in bed to figure out who needs what. So, not only is Easton a noisy sleeper, but he talks in his sleep. Can't understand any of it, but it's pretty funny. The not so funny part is that he walks in his sleep a little too: right into my room and in my bed, right between mom and dad. And he is a bed hog!! He's been sick for a few days, has a nasty cough and cold, so I think that's why he's wandering into our bed. Last night I took him back to his bed at least 3 times, that I'm aware of anyways, and he kept coming back!!
Anybody wanna bed buddy??
Monday, April 7, 2008
Easton talks in his sleep . . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds a little like dodger. He likes to stretch out right in between us.
Post a Comment