

ok, here's maxine's moment in the spotlight. she did a dance clinic on saturday with the ISU bengal dancers and they got to perform at halftime that night at the ISU girl's basketball game. there were about 75 girls initially, i don't think all of them made it back that night to perform. but she had a really good time and she did great!! these are pictures that I took. bryan stayed home with Easton, so Riley filmed her dancing, and while I appreciate his efforts, if i put that up it will probably make you seasick to watch it. so you get a slideshow! enjoy!!
3 comments:
Cody's email: haldir13l@hotmail.com
Ok, I think I am starting to see that Kierra is looking like Maxine. She looks like she is really having fun. I hope she did.
love the slide show from photobucket. my girls loved it too.
Post a Comment