So, Halloween is not my favorite holiday and I always wait til the last minute to figure out costumes and don't put much into it. Sorry. Just not my thing. Fortunately for my kids, their dad likes Halloween. So here's a few pics of the kids in their costumes.
Here's Riley, as Darth Maul. His dad did the awesome make up job. Dad rocks!!
Maxine was a fairy again this year.
Here's Easton after trick or treating. Just pooped out on us. We've had this fun dinosaur costume for many years, each kid has had their turn in it. Ain't he cute?? Especially sleeping. . . . . . .
Here's Easton in his Buzz Lightyear costume. He's been wearing this for days now. I used the excuse of washing it to hide it, and get it out his mind.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Halloween
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HOly Cow! Our old neighbors on Travis Boyd. How are you? I found you through Abes and Stace. I can't believe how big your kids are! Guess that's what they do, right? Well, looks like you are doing well in Idaho. We are still in Herriman and loving it. E-mail me and I will invite you to our blog...tamikendrick@hotmail.com
Bryan is so talented! Riley, you are so lucky! Cyd, how can you not love Halloween? I remember trick or treating with you around your neighborhood in the ninth grade-hopefully the last year we trick or treated! Ha ha!
Wow they look pretty good!!
Post a Comment