Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dr, Gee is PUBLISHED!!!

This is a big SHOUT OUT to my wonderful husband DR. GEE congratulating him on being PUBLISHED!!! Congrats babe!! I'm so proud of you!!!

Bryan received word today that a paper he has been working on for a while now, with a colleague from D'Youville College in Buffalo, New York, Dr. Amy Nwora, has been ACCEPTED for PUBLICATION in a scholarly, peer reviewed journal!!

Good job Bryan and Amy, I'm so very happy for you!!

Love you Bryan!!

5 comments:

Muriel said...

Ooh, can I call him Dr. Bryan??

Cydnee Gee said...

Of course you can!! I suggested he insist on it, but he doesn't really like it! So, yes, do it, just to see him squirm.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

Sue said...

Hey, I'd love to know the where and when- just to check it out for curiosity. ( I have a slight interest in the field!)

Sue

Cydnee Gee said...

Sue, It'll be published in March 2009, I think in OT International magazine. I think?