Thursday, August 13, 2009

So overdue for a post!!

So, we are alive and well! And just too busy to post anything on our blog apparently. People who shall remain nameless (Bruce and Kathy!!, Susan, Niki, Nathan, Muriel, etc., you all know who you are!!) have been hounding me to post something already!! So I'll see if I can get my act together and post a few things. I don't have the excuse of school (only for another week), and we've had a fun and busy summer I'll see if I can catch up with some posts, if only in pics.

So, I lost my head over the weekend on decided to paint the bathroom. I'm not one to make decisions and pick out paint, and I certainly don't usually pick anything so bold, but the upstairs bathroom was in serious need of an extreme makeover. So, we picked lime green!! Hey, it's only paint! So painted the walls lime green, painted the trim and cabinets white, and got new hardware, and it made the room, bigger, brighter, and in the words of a friend, look like you're trapped in a giant Jamba Juice!! (Oh, and it's really brighter in person than in these pics)


3 comments:

The Bastidas Family said...

I love the bathroom! And it matches your blog!

Muriel said...

I'm not crazy about the rugs by the color in the photo, (I was picturing a deeper chocolate brown, these look a little on the red side) but let me see them in person tomorrow.

Muriel said...

Were you standing in the bathtub to take this pic??