So, my boys finally talked me into trying this whole guitar hero thing!! I picked up the guitar and discovered, I TOTALLY ROCK!!! 81% on my first try ever!!Look at that proud husband looking on, said he'd never been more proud. . . . .
Friday, July 4, 2008
My first jam session!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We'll have to have you over for a jam session. We love it over here and you would laugh at Mitchell dancing around while he plays. He's sooo funny!
I can't believe I didn't know about your blog! You stinker! I have skimmed it over to catch up on your life a bit, while the kiddos are still gone. I have a tooth implant! I got it after Tanner was born, and it is great...except for the price. That is the worst. Easton is a cutie. Riley is awesome at the piano, and I love Maxine's room. I so need to come visit your new home. Thanks for coming to visit today!
Post a Comment