Maxine and Riley had their very first piano recital tonight!!! It was so fun, talk about a bunch of parents with big cheesey grins! Bryan and I had big cheesey grins too, we were so proud!! The kids were nervous, epecially Maxine, but she loved every minute of it. She wanted to do it again and again. She couldn't stop talking, but that's typical. I think Riley enjoyed it, he was pretty cool about it though, didn't say much. I'll try to upload the video clips of them but I'm not sure it will work or if you'll be able to view them. Keep in mind they only started on November 17th, so this is after only 1 month of lessons.
Heres the video of Riley's recital. . . . he's playing a duet with his teacher, Kyle.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
The First Piano Recital
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment